Kudos to the Maple Ridge WorkBC Staff Team!
July 14, 2021
After obtaining services from the Centre, clients are encouraged to complete anonymous surveys to share their experience with the Centre and its services. The following are only a few of the comments provided by clients – kudos to the whole staff team!
- As I am in transition from one career to another at a later stage in life its good to interact with others in similar situations and know I am not alone.
- The career coaches I interacted with were kind, respectful, informative, and helpful. Their suggestions were beneficial, and I felt motivated to pursue research on my own to develop a new plan for education that would lead to better employment opportunities. I’m very grateful for this opportunity to succeed.
- My experience with the Employment Placement Specialist was very positive. I felt finally I was in the right place when I was introduced to her. English is my second language. She was open to listening to me and always able to help and responded in a timely manner in person in past and always on the phone and online.
- I asked many questions, got a lot of feedback, and had the opportunity to go back and revisit / contact my career coach if I had anything that I forgot to ask or ran into a problem.
- It was very informative and gave me tools to work with. The coordinator did a very great job at explaining the information and at motivating his clients.
- Very friendly instructor. Concepts and knowledge that is applicable to everyone regardless of your interests, age, or past occupation. They showed us lots of great resources to use.
- My Career Coach provided a great deal of information, help and patience while I was exploring the Self‐Employment Program.
- What I like most is my Facilitator, he discussed the topics clearly and he listened to understand my situation. He helped me to know more about myself using his tools of teaching and encouraged me to learn new skills to accomplish my career goal.
WorkBC Maple Ridge is always available to help with your job search, career exploration and planning, accessing training and finding meaningful employment.
Got questions? Want to learn more? Not sure what to do next? Get in touch with us!
By Phone: 604 466-4600. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org