Looking for Work?
If you are looking for a job, the Maple Ridge WorkBC Centre and its staff are here to help. We will assist you:
- Apply for WorkBC services
- Explore and plan your career
- Understand the Labour Market
- Access education and training
- Conduct your job search
- Get a Job Placement or Work Experience
- Fast-track your professional job search
- Maintain your new job
- Explore and plan for Self-Employment
You can access WorkBC services on your own or with the support of a Career Coach. Call the Centre to get more information and register for services.
The Maple Ridge WorkBC Centre is set up to accommodate persons requiring wheelchair access, screen readers, and TTY phones. If other supports are needed, please contact our office.
Working with a Career Coach
Our skilled Career Coaches are here to help you succeed! Services are available in different formats to suit your needs.
- On-Site: Come in and get in-person help from a Career Coach.
- Virtually: Work with your Career Coach by phone, video conference and email.
- Through Outreach: Career Coaches are available to assist job seekers at various locations throughout the Maple Ridge / Pitt Meadows area.
If you want help in finding a job, planning your career, and exploring opportunities, register now to speak with a Career Coach.
Job Seeking on your own
WorkBC calls working on your own Self-Serve Employment Services. On your own, either in our WorkBC Resource Room or from your home computer, you can explore careers, learn about the local labour market and training opportunities, and browse job listings.
The Resource Room is fully equipped with computers, internet, printers, fax machines and able to accommodate persons requiring wheelchair access, screen readers, and TTY phone. Our staff also maintain a wide range of labour market, career assessment and planning and job search tools and resources to help you in your job search.
Who is Eligible?
The WorkBC Self Serve Resource Room is open to everyone in BC, all you need to do is apply using the Online Employment Services Portal. Eligibility for Career Coach Services is based on multiple factors – to get more information on what you’re eligible for, come in, give us a call, or register through the Online Employment Services Portal.
Got questions? Want to learn more? Not sure what to do next? Get in touch with us!
By Phone: 604 466-4600. By email: email@example.com or Register for services at https://apply.WorkBC.ca